All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn opening section of the book gives guidelines for purchasing, storing, and preparing your whole chicken or chicken parts. Next up are weekday meals, followed by chapter for the weekend and concluding with dinners & celebrations. The more than 100 brand-new recipes include mouthwatering takes chicken salad: Chicken Waldorf salad with crispy shallots; Chargrilled chicken, fennel & feta salad; glazed orange and mustard chicken with chard & spinach salad; and Quia Chicken and asparagus salad. Then there's the Chicken spring rolls with hoisin sauce; chicken fajitas & homemade smoked paprika wraps; Mango & coriander coronation chicken pitta pockets. And even though he's British, he doesn't leave out soul food favorites like Southern Fried Chicken and Chili Corn or the New Orleans classic: Chicken, chorizo & tiger prawn paella.
- Author BiographyChef, Marcus Bean started his cooking career at a very young age, having helped in the pub that his parents ran. Currently wowing TV audiences, he beat top chef Martin Blunos (a two Michelin star chef) in the final of Channel 4's Iron Chef and is now a regular on ITV's This Morning and Channel 4's What's Cooking. Marcus runs his pub, The New Inn Baschurch, in Shrewsbury, UK. The author lives in UK.
- Author(s)Marcus Bean
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.