All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Chickpea Flour Does It All, food writer and photographer Lindsay S. Love shows how chickpea flour can shine in sweet and savoury dishes alike - especially alongside fresh, seasonal ingredients! Sauteed Pear and Sage Pancakes with Almonds, Chickpea Noodles with Misc-Kale Pesto. Kofta Wraps with Sumac Tahini, Blackberry-Lime Cobbler Love's recipes are vegetarian and gluten free, and she includes a gorgeous photo of every one. (It's surprise she has over 40,000 Instagram followers!) Meet the New Must Have It Pantry Staple: Chickpea Flour Why make chickpea flour your new go-to? Because everyone gluten free or t - will find a reason to love it. This versatile alternative to wheat flour shines in savoury and sweet dishes alike. It's been used for centuries around the world, and is famous in Nice, France, where the flatbread socca is enjoyed with a chilled glass of rose. In this gorgeously photographed cookbook, Lindsey S. Love takes inspiration from her favourite seasonal ingredients, global flavours, and much loved family recipes to create vibrant gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian dishes where chickpea flour is the star. Gluten free diners especially will be amazed by the variety - thing's off the table anymore, and taste is never sacrificed. Plus, many recipes are vegan - taking advantage of chickpea flour as a base for vegan sauces and a soy free alternative to tofu. Lindsey's inventive recipes meld sophisticated and subtle flavours and beg to be shared with friends and family at any time of the year!
- Author BiographyLindsey S. Love is a food photographer and recipe developer living in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and dog. She is the creator of the blog Dolly and Oatmeal, which has been a finalist for Saveur magazine s Food Blog Awards numerous times. Her work has been featured in Thoughtfully magazine, Food52, the Huffington Post, People.com, Buzzfeed, Epicurious, InStyle, and Saveur.
- Author(s)Lindsey S. Love
- PublisherExperiment LLC, The
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExperiment LLC, The
- Content Note96 colour photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.