All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of approximately 150 detailed period photographs from the Francis Frith archive, complete with extended captions and full introduction, this volume is suitable for tourists, local historians and general readers. It includes a voucher for a free mounted print of any photograph shown in the book.
- Author(s)Hugh Petrie
- PublisherFrith Book Company Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWiltshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrith Book Company Ltd.
- Content NoteHistorical photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Photographs byThe Francis Frith Collection
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.