All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers multidisciplinary approaches on various aspects of Chikungunya Virus (CHIKV) research that was brought together from leading laboratories across the globe. Topics covered include techniques in clinical and diagstic virology, basic protocols in cell and virus culture, bioinformatics, and proteomics approaches in cellular response studies. Chikungunya Virus: Methods and Protocols also discusses methods in immulogy and animal model studies, as well as different strategies of antivirals and vaccine development for therapeutics against CHIKV infection. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary material and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Thorough and practical, Chikungunya Virus: Methods and Protocols is a useful and comprehensive resource for CHIKV researchers and anyone interested in learning more about the Chikungunya Virus.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1426
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 41 colour tables, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJustin Chu,Swee Kim Ang
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.