All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Child, Adolescent and Family Development provides a comprehensive, readable study of human development from conception to adulthood. It explores the foundations of modern developmental thought, incorporating the latest in international research set within a cultural and historical context. Richly illustrated and enhanced by a range of practical teaching resources, this clear and engaging text is intended to reach students across a range of teaching, psychology, social science and health science disciplines. By employing a thematic approach within the chrologically ordered chapters, this text offers a systematic and intuitive structure for both learning and teaching. This new edition features a set of fully updated case studies that consider current trends and issues in developmental theory and practice, as well as end-of-chapter sections that address important stages in the family life cycle.
- Author BiographyDr Marilyn Campbell is a professor in the School of Learning and Professional Studies, Faculty of Education, Queensland University of Technology. She currently lectures in the Masters of Education program preparing teachers for school counselling and in the Masters of Educational and Developmental Psychology program, preparing psychologists to work in a range of educational and developmental positions. Dr Campbell has worked as a teacher and psychologist in early childhood, primary and secondary schools. She has also been a teacher-librarian, school counsellor and supervisor of school counsellors. Her research interests are in behavioural and emotional problems in children and adolescents. Her recent work has included research into anxiety prevention and intervention, as well as the effects of bullying and especially cyberbullying in schools. She is the author of the Worrybusters series of books for anxious children.
- Author(s)Barbara Spears,Marilyn Campbell,Phillip T. Slee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 b/w illus.
- Weight1300 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.