Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionThorough. Accurate. Reliable. Engaging. These are just a few of the words used by adopters and reviewers of John Santrock's Child Development. A new Connections theme shows how it all fits together in the most accurate and up-to-date topically-organised text in the field. Used by hundreds of thousands of students over twelve editions, Santrock s proven learning system provides a clear roadmap to content mastery. The fully revised thirteenth edition continues with Santrock s highly contemporary tone and focus, featuring over 1,000 new citations.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Santrock received his Ph.D. from the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Minnesota. He taught at the University of Charleston and the University of Georgia before joining the faculty at the University of Texas at Dallas. He has worked as a school psychologist and currently teaches developmental psychology and educational psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate levels and introductory psychology at the undergraduate level. Dr. Santrock's research on father custody is widely cited and used in expert witness testimony to promote flexibility and alternative considerations in custody disputes. His research has included publication in the Journal of Educational Psychology that focus on the contextual aspects of affectively-toned cognition and children's self-regulatory behavior as well as teachers' perceptions of children from divorced families. He recently was a member of the editorial board of Developmental Psychology and his publications include these exceptional McGraw-Hill texts: CHILD DEVELOPMENT, Eighth Edition; LIFE-SPAN DEVELOPMENT, Seventh Edition; CHILDREN, Sixth Edition; PSYCHOLOGY, Sixth Edition; and EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY.
- Author(s)John W. Santrock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight1605 g
- Width231 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.