Child, Family, and Community: Family-Centered Early Care and Education by Janet Gonzalez-Mena (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $178.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $309.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNote: This is the bound book only and does t include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0134290046. With its focus on the socialization of the child, this book helps readers understand how the child develops in a variety of contexts, including the family, community, and early childhood institutions. Child, Family, and Community gives readers the tools they need to work effectively with both children and parents in ways that support children to be healthy, secure, and socialized members of their families, and eventually society. Guidance strategies are presented, as well as child rearing strategies that parents, parent educators and other professionals and practitioners can put to immediate use. The author relates the many contexts in which the child exists-family, school, and community-to Bronfenbrenner's ecological systems theory, which divide's a person's environment into five different levels: the microsystem, the mesosystem, the exosystem, the macrosystem, and the chrosystem. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is: * Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience. * Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.* * Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book. *The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are t available in third-party eTexts or downloads. *The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
- Author BiographyJanet Gonzalez-Mena has been involved in Early Childhood Education since the beginning of Head Start in the 1960's. She has taught both children and adults in a variety of programs including Head Start, child care, parent education and Early Childhood Education programs in community college. She has written three textbooks and a large number of supplementary texts.
- Author(s)Janet Gonzalez-Mena
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight676 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.