All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis advanced text for psychology, human development, and education provides students with state-of-the-art overviews of the discipline in an accessible, affordable format. Unique both in the depth of its coverage and in the timeliness of the research that it presents, this comprehensive text conveys the field of child and adolescent development through the voices of scientists who themselves are w shaping the field.
- Author BiographyWilliam Damon, PhD, is a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, the Director of the Stanford Center on Adolescence, and a Professor of Education at Stanford University. He has written several books, many book chapters, and numerous articles on child development and adolescence. Richard M. Lerner, PhD, is Bergstrom Chair in Applied Develop-mental Science at the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development at Tufts University. He is the author or editor of many publications, including the Handbook of Child Psychology, Sixth Edition, with William Damon (Wiley). Dr. Lerner is also a past editor of the Journal of Research on Adolescence.
- Author(s)Richard M. Lerner,William Damon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1556 g
- Width189 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.