All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Child in Islam offers a rare and rich paramic guide to rearing a happy family in harmony and in wisdom-and above all, Islamically. Is there a difference between Muslim and n-Muslim child rearing? Indeed there is, and beyond the physical delineations of a Muslim's practice, it is the difference between groping one's way with a sputtering candle and walking confidently ahead on a brightly lit day along a well-marked path. This is what Norma Tarazi illustrates in her lively and sober discussion infused by the twin principles of kindness and common sense.Here is abstract discussion; the author's clear and straightforward voice examines the full spectrum of child rearing with always-practical advice and real-life, concrete approaches and techniques for problem solving. The answers and the solutions are Islamic, that is, completely natural and productive.
- Author(s)Norma Tarazi
- PublisherAmerican Trust Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Trust Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.