About this product
- DescriptionDiscoveries about the past, deceptions at school, and divisions in the kingdom-what a day! Hana finds out she's more than just a good fighter and a true friend-she learns how her coming into Argon Falls fulfills a prophecy. Tomo reveals Hana's past to her, telling about her parents and the mysterious stranger responsible for the warfare in this other dimension. And while Hana deals with Argon Falls, Brittany covers for her at school, setting out to clear Hana's name.
- Author BiographyBud Rogers is a cartoonist and editor and has been very active in the Christian comics community for the past fifteen years. Bud uses his organizational and management skills to assist artists and writers in realizing their creative visions. Rob Corley is a veteran animator with Disney, San Marco Films, and Curious Pictures. Rob is also the cofounder Funnypages Productions, an animation development and illustration company, and Funnypages Press, a comic book publisher. Tom Bancroft is a veteran Disney and Big Idea animator. While with Big Idea, he designed and directed the LarryBoy series of videos. Tom still keeps his hands in animation, but he also enjoys creating comics. Ariel has been drawing comics for the past fifteen years in the Philippines. His most recent work has been on the relaunch of the eighties comic series The Maze Agency for IDW Publishing. Funnypages Productions is a studio founded by veteran Disney and Big Idea animators Tom Bancroft and Rob Corley. Their goal is to capture the fun and excitement of animation in books for readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Jim Krueger
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleZ Graphic Novels / Tomo
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ariel Padilla
- Series Edited byBud Rogers
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.