All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe prevalence of childhood overweight and obesity has increased worldwide in recent decades. Obesity in childhood is associated with a wide range of serious health complications and an increased risk of premature illness and death later in life. This book presents childhood obesity trends across multiple demographics and discusses the contributing genetic and environmental factors. It demonstrates the adverse health consequences of childhood obesity both as they relate to childhood and as they last into adulthood and presents multiple methods for obesity treatment included community and family-based intervention, pharmacotherapy, and surgical procedures.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRexford S. Ahima
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.