All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew issues can cause such widespread confusion--and even panic--as vaccination. Childhood Vaccinations provides parents with clear answers to their questions regarding childhood vaccines. Bailetti puts fears to rest with up-to-date and reliable information about safety, side effects, and efficacy. This guide is an indispensable tool that will enable parents to make informed, empowered decisions about their children's health.
- Author BiographyKatia Bailetti, ND, is a licensed naturopathic doctor who offers natural health care for children in Toronto. Before studying naturopathic medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, she completed a degree in biology at the University of Ottawa and obtained a paramedic diploma from Humber College. In addition to a pediatric naturopathic practice, Dr. Bailetti offers vaccine consultations across Canada, natural vaccine support, and postvaccine treatment, and vaccine workshops.
- Author(s)Katia Bailetti
- PublisherInhabit Media
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInhabit Media
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.