All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of collections of short plays and extracts from plays chosen to help maximise students' GCSE Drama and Standard Grade achievement. This rich resource will also support the Year 9 objectives of the English Framework. A selection of extracts and short plays chosen to help students understand the similarities and differences between contemporary and classic drama across different countries. Students will learn how cultural and personal issues have been dramatised over time by major playwrights. Extracts and scenes include drama from America, England, Ireland and Wales.
- Author(s)Beverley Roblin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/04/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Drama
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date01/04/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Series Edited bySteve Cockett
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.