All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransformed through the wide eyes of Dybek's adolescent heroes, the grimy backwaters of Chicago become exotic landscapes of fear-filled possibilities.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised on the southwest side of Chicago, Stuart Dybek teaches in the writing program at Western Michigan University. He is the author of a short story collection, The Coast of Chicago, and a book of poetry, Brass Knuckles, as well as the forthcoming fiction, I Sailed with Magellan, and a new collection of poetry, Streets in Their Own Ink. His award-winning poetry and fiction have appeared in numerous magazines, including The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, Harper's, The Iowa Review, Antaeus, and Ploughshares.
- Author(s)Stuart Dybek
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.90Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.