All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of childhood in South Asia, this work addresses topics including the psychosocial concerns of children in Kabul, Afghanistan; Pakistani Punjabi Christian children in an urban low-income settlement; and the effects of insurgency, poverty and politicization of education in Nepal.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Global Child Advocacy S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJyotsna Pattnaik
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.