All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops an account of the parent-child relationship in order to articulate the essential structure of intersubjectivity as fundamentally ethically-oriented, dialogical, and mutually dynamic. Drawing on the philosophical projects of Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Emmanuel Levinas, as well as recent research in cognitive neuroscience and child development research, this work will be of interest to those working in the fields of continental philosophy, embodied cognition, philosophy of childhood, psychoanalysis, psychology, philosophy for children (P4C), and education.
- Author BiographyBrock Bahler is visiting assistant professor of religious studies at University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Brock Bahler
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- Series TitlePhilosophy of Childhood
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight535 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.