All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren Behaving Badly? is the first publication to directly address the complexity of peer violence from a range of disciplines and perspectives. * Provides important insights into theoretical understanding of the issue and produces significant and far reaching implications for policy and practice developments * Based on up-to-date research evidence and includes some unpublished findings from recognized experts in multidisciplinary fields * Challenges many populist and damaging representations of youth violence and the associated narratives of modern youth as essentially 'evil'
- Author BiographyChristine Barter is an NSPCC Senior Research Fellow at the School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol. Previously she was an NSPCC Senior Research Fellow with the University of Bedfordshire. She has published widely on a range of children's welfare issues. David Berridge is Professor of Child and Family Welfare and Head of the Centre for Family Policy and Child Welfare at the School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol. David has been a researcher for 25 years and was awarded an OBE in January 2005 for services to children.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleWiley Child Protection & Policy Series
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight396 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristine Barter,David Berridge
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.