All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a parent concerned with your child's educational success? Or are you a teacher looking for practical suggestions for your student's family? In either case, this A to Z guide is for you. Based on nearly two decades of experience as a teacher and a principal, Shirley Dickinson has put together a succinct yet comprehensive primer for parenting. She covers important topics such as the Internet, parent-teacher conferences, gangs, and homework, in a way that parents and teachers will find eye-opening. With this book, you have a survival guide for kindergarten through high school.
- Author BiographyShirley Dickinson has been an elementary school teacher and principal in Pennsylvania for nearly twenty years, as well as a past coordinator of their Federal Programs and their Gifted and Learning Support Programs. She is currently a principal in Greene County, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Shirley Babilya Dickinson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.