All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren Molesting children! (The Hidden Scroll) This story is about a 5 year old boy name Lion, who was molested by a 10 year old boy; an act that totally changed the course of Lion's life. Although this book refers to some very powerful Bible texts as well as some discreetly worded homosexual acts, it is t a preachy, r, tell all book. It's a book that truthfully, depicts the realities Lion faced in his life. This book was written to show matter how many times a person falls down, anyone can change the course of their life with the help of the Creator of the universe. Also to bring awareness to the fact that some older children also molest younger ones. Hopefully parents will be more aware of the need for parental or a more responsible one supervising their younger children time with other children. We live in a world where our young ones are exposed to immorality in some of the worse ways in human history and many children imitate what they see. This is a yearning hope encouraging survival, repentance, and forgiveness for the victims and the perpetrators. This book covers 45 years of Lion's life from 5 to 50. Welcome, into the life of Lion's from five to fifty, a different scroll.
- Author BiographyJoshohn Michaelson started writing poetry as a hobby when he was 13 years old. He kept the writings to himself for many years until someone stumbled over his work and told him he has a real talent. Writing has always been therapeutic for Joshohn for over 39 years. In his mid thirties he purchased his first computer. Joshohn wrote poems, jingles, and songs and would go to the dollar store and buy cases of picture frames and dress up his work and frame them and sell or give them away to any that was interested. Once a famous radio station used some of his jingles in a TV commercial. Joshohn was disappointed that they didn't return his calls or give him recognition for his work. Joshohn used different pin names for his work and even once received an Editor's choice award for one of his poems. This is his first real attempt to write and publish a book. We hope it proves interesting and beneficial.
- Author(s)Joshohn Michaelson
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.