Children and Their Families: The Continuum of Nursing Care by Vicki Bowden, Cindy Smith Greenberg (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $169.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $99.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in your pediatric nursing course with Children and Their Families, Third Edition! This bestselling text has already helped thousands of students master the concepts and skills necessary for effective practice in a variety of settings, from home to school to medical center. The book's easy-to-understand presentation, striking visuals, and built-in learning tools help you develop an understanding of the unique role you'll have in working with all members of the pediatric healthcare system and equip you to make critical judgments and decisions in a variety of settings across the continuum of care. You can broaden your understanding of the interrelated dynamics of pediatric nursing care and make the leap from theory to practice, through Progressive Case Studies that follow a community of pediatric clients through each chapter. You can learn to create and implement care plans through Nursing Plan of Care features. You can develop an understanding of important psychosocial, teaching, physiologic, or pathophysiologic differences among children of various age groups with handy Developmental Consideration charts. You can prepare for effective practice with Care Paths that summarize the interdisciplinary plan of care for a child with a specific condition and include nursing diagses to alert the health care team to current or potential issues that require intervention. You can learn the skills you need for effective client/family education with Teaching Intervention Plans (TIPs) that present interdisciplinary plans focused on aspects of care involving child and/or family education. You can evaluate and improve your critical thinking skills with Clinical Judgments features. You can develop the skills you need to work with families in community settings through Community Care Charts that present special teachings and clinical information. You can master important information through Nursing Intervention Charts that provide a more in-depth description of particular nursing care activities. You can learn how to assess disorders in various body systems through Focused Health History charts that summarize specific health history information. You can identify abrmal findings through a Focused Physical Assessment chart that highlights assessment findings and explains what would be considered an abrmal finding. You can prepare for clinical practice with Nursing Diagses and Outcome charts that summarize the nursing diagses and outcomes that are consistently applicable to defined populations of children with specific health challenges. You can enhance your understanding of how children are cared for in other cultures through Cross-Cultural Care boxes. You can develop an understanding of how research informs pediatric practice through Evidence-Based Practice boxes.
- Author(s)Cindy Smith Greenberg,Vicki Bowden
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note454
- Weight3495 g
- Width277 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.