All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese seventeen stories explore the relationships between children and the adults - parents, guardians, or others - who might have an interest in them. They range from the wrenching to the whimsical. They examine abuse, neglect, and abandonment on the one hand, and loving, caring, and nurturing on the other. They are about children, but t necessarily for children. Some are happy stories, others are sad, but all testify to the strength and resilience of young people as they adapt to circumstances good and bad. The future, as is so often said, belongs to the young. These stories are dedicated to that truth.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has written several novels and many short stories for children, young adults, and adults. His topics include western, historical, fantasy, science fiction, and social themes.
- Author(s)Paul H Deal
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.