Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Recent Advances and Innovations in Assessment, Education, and Intervention by Oxford University Press Inc (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a relatively new diagstic label which reflects the variability and differentiation of symptomatology among children and youth commonly described as having autistic disorder, high-functioning autism (HFA), and Asperger's syndrome. Current best practices have emerged from decades of evidence-based research, research-to-practice translation of empirically supported procedures, and consensus-driven recommendations from multiple disciplines. As a result, practitioners have many educational and intervention choices for children and youth with ASD-what is critical is that these options are informed by empirical outcomes that have been replicated in experimental trials (group and single-case) and disseminated to professionals and researchers alike. Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a state-of-the-art volume of 15 chapters across four thematic sections that reflect the current convention of viewing autism along a continuum of presenting symptoms. Skillfully edited by James K. Luiselli, sections cover diagsis, assessment, and measurement; evidence-based practices; health and development; and additional topics such as mindful caregiving and support, CBT, and behavioral family intervention. Compiling the most up-to-date advances in approaches toward diagsis, education, treatment, and program development, Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will be a valuable resource for professionals and trainees in the ASD field including psychologists, educators, therapists, behavior analysts, and similar practitioners. It is also appropriate for academic researchers and courses devoted to clinical psychology, special education, developmental disabilities, and special topics.
- Author BiographyJames K. Luiselli, EdD, ABPP, BCBA-D, is a clinical psychologist and Senior Vice President of Applied Research, Clinical Training, and Peer Review at May Institute, Randolph, MA. Dr. Luiselli also serves as Director of Training for the institute's Predoctoral Internship and Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs in Clinical Psychology.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width188 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJames K. Luiselli
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.