All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBut let a man examine himself is a phrase that we may have heard of from 1 Corinthians 11 where man is to ask himself if he is right and meet to come and partake in the Lord's supper. But ather question that is often asked is at what age is it okay for a child to partake in the Lord's supper. This book takes a constructive look at the doctrine of paedo-communion as defined: as the admittance of a covenant child to the Lord's Supper on the basis of his descent from at least one professing Christian parent. Looking at this doctrine, these essays will provide food for thought across the various disciplines such as Biblical, Theological, historical and pastoral. It will be a guide as you seek to explore this key pastoral issue.
- Author BiographyDr Guy Waters is the Professor of New Testament at the Reformed Theological Seminary, Jackson, Mississippi who has a particular interest in the letters and the theology of Paul. He is a teaching elder in the Mississippi presbytery of the Presbyterian Church of America.
- Author(s)Guy Waters,Ligon Duncan
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGuy Waters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.