All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSantrock - connecting research and results! As a master teacher, Santrock connects students to current research and real world application. His integrated, personalized learning program gives students the insight they need to study smarter and improve performance. Children, 13e, ensures students complete and understand the assigned material in a number of ways: Santrock's hallmark Learning Goals pedagogy provides a comprehensive roadmap to the text material, clearly pointing out the core concepts fundamental to students' learning and performance. Now available with McGraw-Hill's LearnSmart Advantage, Children's adaptive study tools increase students' efficiency in studying by identifying what they kw, and more importantly what they don't kw, providing immediate remediation for the areas in which they are struggling. At the same time, instructors have access to powerful visual reports allowing them to quickly see where students' strengths and weaknesses lie. Connect Child Development takes your instruction and your students' learning experience to the next level without requiring hours of setup whether you are teaching face-to-face, online, or in a hybrid setting. The 13th edition continues with the connections theme to help students better understand the concepts among the different aspects of child development. This recurring theme of connections - Developmental Connections, Topical Connections, Connecting Development to Life, Connecting with Careers, and Connections through Research - ties together concepts from across chapters to reinforce the learning process and connects the material to students' everyday lives and future aspirations. Our Milestones of Development video series helps bring the course material to life, allowing students to witness development as it unfolds. And of course, all of the text material is informed by Children's unique board of expert consultants-a who's who of developmental psychology - who make sure the material is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Santrock insegna presso l'University of Texas at Dallas (US).
- Author(s)John W. Santrock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1485 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.