All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThese reflections from Children in the Church are based on a series of informal talks given to Orthodox Christian parents at the Monastery of St John the Baptist, Essex, England. In essence, they encompass many aspects of Christian life: marriage and the Christian family, prayer in the Christian home, the example of Christian parents, the Christian education of children, liturgical and spiritual life, leisure time and social life, and Christian life in the teen years. Sister Magdalen's major emphasis is that if children are conceived, born, and brought up surrounded by prayer and love, they will grow up as spiritual persons and thus fulfill their human vocation .
- Author(s)Sister Margaret Magdalen
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.