About this product
- DescriptionThis collection, representing the work of scholars from a range of theoretical frameworks and disciplines, examines aspects of the preoccupation with children and childhood in Steven Spielberg's films. It includes essays on such films as Close Encounters of the Third Kind, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Empire of the Sun, Hook, Jurassic Park, and more.
- Author BiographyAdrian Schober serves on the editorial board of Red Feather: An International Journal of Children's Popular Culture. Debbie Olson is lecturer at the University of Texas at Arlington, and for Dallas County Community College District.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleChildren and Youth in Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 20 colour illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight562 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAdrian Schober,Debbie C. Olson
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.