Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionKaus wants thing more than to be loved while its human counterpart, Raj Patel, believes fervently in freedom. Arkadia, one of four space stations circling Jupiter, was to be a refuge for all who fought the corrupt systems of old Earth, a haven where both humans and Artificial Intelligences could be happy and free. But the old prejudices and desires are still at play and, matter how well-meaning its citizens, the children of Arkadia have tough compromises to make. When the future of mankind is at stake, which will prove more powerful: freedom or happiness? What sacrifices will Kaus, Raj, and the rest of Arkadia's residents have to make to survive?
- Author(s)M. Darusha Wehm
- PublisherBundoran Press Publishing House
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBundoran Press Publishing House
- Out-of-print date30/05/2016
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.