Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what would happen to the children of our world after or during a zombie apocalypse? What would young toddlers do when their parents went out for supplies and never returned? Or if the only parental figure died and returned as one of the living dead, leaving the children to fend for themselves. Children adapt to anything, so would they accept the dead walking long before adults could wrap their heads around it? This anthology explores those questions. So, if you have children and were worried about their fate if the zombies got you, you might find the answers you seek within these pages.
- PublisherLiving Dead Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiving Dead Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAnthony Giangregorio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.