All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the descendants of Flos and Cassius face up to revelations about their destiny, Sthe wakes to learn of Medusa's fate and aims to fulfil her vision - to destroy the Golden Bluebell. This book is the second part of the Wild Flower Trilogy.
- Author BiographyPaul Hayward was born in Leicester and has lived and worked in Leicestershire all his life. Leaving school at sixteen, he joined the police cadets and went on to serve as a police officer with the Force for thirty years. Upon retirement, he studied at Leicester University as a full-time mature student - gaining a BA(Hons) in Sociology, Archaeology and Ancient History, the Diploma in Social Work and a Master's Degree in Social Sciences. He then took a post with the local authority as an Education Welfare Officer and later, within an inner-city community college, worked with behavioural and emotional difficulties young people. In 1986, after completing a three months tour of the USA studying alternative methods of juvenile offender rehabilitation, he was made a Fellow of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust. Recently as a special guest at St James's Palace in the presence of HRH Prince Philip, he was entered on the Outward Bound Trust's Roll of Honour. Paul is also a member of the English Speaking Union. Unable to ignore his aspiration any longer, he retired himself to write a novel, which subsequently evolved to become The Wild Flower Trilogy. He has three children and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul B. Hayward
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.