Children's Book: Gorilla's Wisdom: Children's Picture Book on the Value of True Friendship by A M Marcus (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Your Children the Power of True Friendship Being a good friend requires you to always be there, and go to great lengths to help a friend in need. By reading this book to your child, you can teach them that a true friend will go great lengths to make their friend feel better. Monkey and Rabbit are the jungle's unlikely best friends, and they are inseparable. But after an accident, Rabbit becomes distant from Monkey. But Monkey isn't going to let this friendship go. He seeks Gorilla, the wisest animal in the jungle, to give him advice. Gorilla's advice, however, isn't what Monkey expected. Gorilla can make Monkey a potion for Rabbit, but he needs the whisker of Tiger, the most feared animal in the jungle, as an ingredient.
- Can Monkey get the whisker from Tiger?
- Will Gorilla's potion work? Why does it need Tiger's whisker?
- Can Monkey save his friendship with Rabbit?
- Author BiographyTell me a fact and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever. Native American proverb A. M. Marcus graduated from the Technion Israel Institute Of Technology with B.Sc. Cum Laude in Computer Engineering. Throughout his studies, he has been teaching and helping children with math and through his work, he has helped them to discover their inner strength and motivation to continue studying and nurturing success in life. He loves the challenge of early education, and especially enjoys working with children with learning difficulties. He has found great satisfaction in helping them conquer their fears and overcome the challenges associated with their education. A. M. Marcus has read hundreds of self improvement books, and been influenced heavily by them. Through self-reflection, he found that his great dream was to share that wisdom, especially with kids. A. M. Marcus left his computer engineering career in order to pursue his dream of becoming an author of children's books. Today, he continues to write these books, with the goal of teaching kids basic skills through his stories. He believes that a good story is an excellent way to communicate ideas to children. Each and every story is based upon some deep issue, value, or virtue that can potentially make a huge impact on the lives of both children and adults. He has a vast collection of quotes, and usually bases his stories off of quotes he personally finds inspiring.
- Author(s)A M Marcus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lizbeth Jane Amantillo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.