All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Your Children the Power of True Friendship Being a good friend requires you to always be there, and go to great lengths to help a friend in need. By reading this book to your child, you can teach them that a true friend will go great lengths to make their friend feel better. Monkey and Rabbit are the jungle's unlikely best friends, and they are inseparable. But after an accident, Rabbit becomes distant from Monkey. But Monkey isn't going to let this friendship go. He seeks Gorilla, the wisest animal in the jungle, to give him advice. Gorilla's advice, however, isn't what Monkey expected. Gorilla can make Monkey a potion for Rabbit, but he needs the whisker of Tiger, the most feared animal in the jungle, as an ingredient. Can Monkey get the whisker from Tiger? Will Gorilla's potion work? Why does it need Tiger's whisker? Can Monkey save his friendship with Rabbit? Gorilla's Wisdom is an exciting story that will teach your child how valuable friendship is. As Monkey conquers his fears to save his friendship with Rabbit, your child can learn to do the same. It also teaches children about the wisdom of elders, and teaches them to face their fears. One lesson which you will walk away with after reading this book is best expressed in this inspirational by Arld H. Glasgow's, A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. This story will teach your children how to help a friend in need, and will teach them what lengths you should go to in order to help that friend. Gorilla's Wisdom makes a great story for any parent to read to your kids, and its simplistic writing makes it a good for children just learning how to read. Whether you're a parent or a teacher, you can't go wrong reading this book. It has illustrations that will expand the imagination of your child, a lesson any child can understand, and an exciting story filled with twists and turns that will make any child want to keep reading. Scroll back up and purchase your copy of Gorilla's Wisdom, and give your kids a story they'll remember.
- Author BiographyTell me a fact and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever. Native American proverb A. M. Marcus graduated from the Technion Israel Institute Of Technology with B.Sc. Cum Laude in Computer Engineering. Throughout his studies, he has been teaching and helping children with math and through his work, he has helped them to discover their inner strength and motivation to continue studying and nurturing success in life. He loves the challenge of early education, and especially enjoys working with children with learning difficulties. He has found great satisfaction in helping them conquer their fears and overcome the challenges associated with their education. A. M. Marcus has read hundreds of self improvement books, and been influenced heavily by them. Through self-reflection, he found that his great dream was to share that wisdom, especially with kids. A. M. Marcus left his computer engineering career in order to pursue his dream of becoming an author of children's books. Today, he continues to write these books, with the goal of teaching kids basic skills through his stories. He believes that a good story is an excellent way to communicate ideas to children. Each and every story is based upon some deep issue, value, or virtue that can potentially make a huge impact on the lives of both children and adults. He has a vast collection of quotes, and usually bases his stories off of quotes he personally finds inspiring.
- Author(s)A M Marcus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lizbeth Jane Amantillo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.