All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis selective bibliography makes it easier than ever to find quality children's books that focus directly on religious themes or characters. Dole offers more than 675 critical evaluations of recently published (since 1990) materials appropriate for preschool through middle school students. Material is arranged alphabetically by author within subject-based chapters (e.g., God, Prayer, Christian Church History and Biography). Works covered range from age-appropriate reference materials to folktales, prose, poetry, plays, and picture books. Reflecting publishing trends, the largest sections of the book are those on Christianity and Judaism, but Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, and African, Chinese, and Native American beliefs are also addressed. Useful as a ready reference and collection development guide, this book is an ideal reference and collection development tool for school, public, and church libraries.
- Author(s)Patricia Pearl Dole
- Date of Publication15/02/1999
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Weight585 g
- Width163 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.