All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman body is a treasure of information and you'll be surprised to learn a number of facts related to it. The human body is by far the busiest and most intelligent machine that has ever existed. Each organ has its respective function and they labour incessantly day and night. From giving out signals to our hands to scratch a portion of the body when we get bitten by a mosquito to kicking a football hard to goal, the body is proficiently formatted to carry every task effortlessly. Give your child a complete insight on human body as we bring a book replete with realistic images and specifics.
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight966 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.