All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYour children's good health is central to their happiness - and yours! For a parent, coping with a sick child is worrying and the amount of information you need to kw can be overwhelming. But help is at hand with this practical, jargon free guide - packed full of information - providing advice on every aspect of your child's health. Outlining all the basics from vaccinations to visiting your doctor, it also provides expert advice on keeping your child healthy and how to spot what is wrong if they do become poorly. Helpful to both first time parents and those with more than one little angel, explanations of key symptoms and typical illnesses, along with first aid advice, provide you with the ideal complete reference to your child's health, from new-born to pre-teen.
- Author BiographyKaty Holland is Deputy Editor of Mother & Baby magazine and a childcare columnist for the Independent on Sunday. Dr Sarah Jarvis is the co-author of Pregnancy For Dummies and Diabetes For Dummies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKaty Holland,Sarah Jarvis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.