Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thelastaussiebookshop
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you like to be able to cook? To her surprise and delight, thousands of young people answered Alison Holst's question. This book contains recipes for the most requested foods. Popular, tasty and interesting family food. Easily followed step-by-step drawings and instructions. All recipes test-cooked by a twelve year old.
- Author BiographyAlison Holst has written many cookery books and lives in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Alison Holst
- PublisherHyndman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationDunedin
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHyndman Publishing
- Content NoteColour plates and Line drawings
- Weight167 g
- Width210 mm
- Height165 mm
- Illustrator(s)Seth Kelly
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.45Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.