All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume in the series discusses such topics as working memory in writing, working memory as a source of individual differences in children's writing and modifying Hayes' and Flowers' model of skilled writing.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Cognition & Educational Practice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorEarl C. Butterfield
- Series Edited byJerry S. Carlson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.