All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the same winning team that brought you Child's Guide to First Holy Communion comes this new picture book on receiving the sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time. Describing the purpose and procedure of the rite, it reduces fear, helps children approach the sacrament with true comfort and a sense of joy, and suggests that the forgiveness given us in reconciliation should be extended in turn towards others. Practical, down-to-earth examples clarify topics of sin and forgiveness, while the cheerful tone reduces the nervousness commonly associated with confession. Interactive questions encourage discussion between the child and parent or teacher. Written in clear, simple language, this new book: --has vivid full-color illustrations throughout --can be either read to children or used by beginning readers --is a meaningful gift from parents and other family members. --is the perfect teaching tool for use in Catholic schools or parish CCD classes. Ages 5-9.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Ficocelli, a freelance copywriter, has written for several Catholic magazines. She lives with her family in Reynoldsburg, OH. Anne Blake resides in Beaverton, OR.
- Author(s)Anne Blake,Elizabeth Ficocelli
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width183 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Catharine Blake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.