All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Kids Club - Chilean Mines, Christian Book God gave us this wonder filled earth to care for. In this adventure, Victor and Maya travel to Chile, South America to visit their friend, Natalia. The kids explore the mountain side looking for gold, jewels and a chance to spot a rare Andean Cat. The kids enter an abandoned mine where they encounter an Andean Cat who is trapped. As they free the Andean Cat, an earthquake shakes rocks loose, that trap Maya in the mine. Will she get out? See how God leads Maya to safety. This full color, illustrated story teaches God's words and includes a science section, photos and facts about the animals featured in the adventure.
- Author(s)Sylvia M Medina
- PublisherGreen Kids Club, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Kids Club, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joy Eagle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.