All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHot chili pepper has been used in cooking since ancient times. Chili peppers are native to the Americas and were brought to the Old World by Christopher Columbus. Being easy to grow, they quickly became the most widely used spice in the world. Chili peppers can grow everywhere with relatively little effort and can be used in a myriad of ways be it fresh, dried or powdered. They are rich in vitamins and very versatile. Once the poor man's spice, chili peppers soon became an essential ingredient in many dishes. Over the centuries, chili has become one of the main seasonings used in the cuisine of all countries, from North to South and East to West. This book contains a collection of recipes that include this hot spice as one of the ingredients. There are appetizers, first courses, main courses, side dishes, sauces and desserts. More than 120 recipes that add color and flavor to many meat, fish and vegetable dishes. These recipes come from all over the world and they are featured here in spicy hot versions to create a best of fusion cuisine collection. A lively and mouthwatering selection of tasty and elegant dishes, selected for the most demanding chefs, but also for vice cooks, explained in detail and accompanied by beautiful custom photographs by one of the most eclectic photographers of recent years.
- Author BiographyCINZIA TRENCHI is a naturopath and a freelance journalist and photographer specializing in food and eno-gastronomic related tours. She contributes original recipes and interpretations of typical foods for cooking courses and to books for both Italian and foreign publishers. She is a passionate cook and has worked for many years with various Italian magazines producing new versions of regional specialties, traditional recipes, macrobiotic food and natural cuisine, contributing with recipes and photographs as well as proposing dishes of her own creation. FABIO PETRONI lives and works in Milan, Italy. After studying photography, he turned professional in 1984, and since then he has worked with some of the most famous names in international photography. He has worked with some of the top advertising agencies and has been involved in campaigns for well-known national and international brands.
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1565 g
- Width215 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Photographs byFabio Petroni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.