All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo book explores the beauty and atmosphere of the Chiltern Hills: its landscapes, wildlife and conservation, through the seasons. The images encapsulate the uniqueness of this little range of hills on the western outskirts of London whilst the text explains the nature and importance of the habitats, animals and plants portrayed. Landscape photographer and publisher, Doug Kennedy, has compiled some of his most lovely images into a photographic essay, exploring these lovely chalk hills starting in the Spring and closing in deepest Winter. Doug's images are very natural and unprocessed, imparting the natural beauty of his subjects.This is the full-size version that shows the photography at its best.
- Author BiographyDoug Kennedy is a photographer and life-long lover of nature and the English countryside. He has been a biology teacher, writer and performer of guitar music, and latterly a computer programmer. He has walked through great swathes of Britain, Ireland and also the United States, France and Australia and is a talented landscape and nature photographer. He now concentrates on his photography and campaigning on environmental issues, and has previously published two books on the English countryside: Chiltern Landscapes and An English Village Idyll.
- Author(s)Doug Kennedy
- PublisherDoug Kennedy Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Place of PublicationCuddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoug Kennedy Books
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Width300 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.