All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the world of Chimpanzees. The title includes information about classification, habitats, adaptations, food chains, behaviour, and intelligence. It helps readers to also learn about the threats these creatures face, how they can help protect them and their habitats, and what the future holds for them.
- Author(s)Heidi Moore
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Living in the Wild: Primates
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.