Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author lived and worked in China for ten years. This amusing, affectionate and perceptive book provides a fascinating guide to this lively, sociable and friendly people and their complex and often contradictory society.
- Author BiographyKai Strittmatter lived in Beijing for many years as a newspaper correspondent for the German press. His articles have been collected in several books.
- Author(s)Kai Strittmatter
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Weight400 g
- Width125 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Translated byStefan Tobler
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.