All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive description of China's invation system through in-depth analysis of its transformation in the past two decades. The most recent developments are included in order to summarize Chinese experience of reforming its industry and academy sector to meet the challenge of invation. The discussion is t only centred on the policy and its impact, but goes further to find the logic behind the actions. The book also examines the strengths and weaknesses of China's invation system in the global context. The book helps R&D managers, business professionals and academics grasp an understanding of the new changes in China from the perspective of invation. It also facilitates policy makers and academics to understand the Chinese experience of building a dynamic and invative ecomy.
- Author BiographyCeleste Amorim Varum, Celeste is Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics, Management and Industrial Engineering of the University of Aveiro, Portugal. Can Huang is a researcher at the United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research and Training Centre on Innovation and Technology (UNUMERIT). He holds a PhD in Industrial Management from the University of Aveiro, Portugal, an MS in engineering and a BA in Economics from Renmin University of China, Beijing, P.R. China. Joaquim Borges Gouveia is Professor at the Department of Economics, Management and Industrial Engineering, University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
- Author(s)Can Huang,Celeste Varum,Joaquim Borges Gouveia
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.