All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChina is entering a new stage of ecomic and societal development, called China 2.0, a new era that is characterized by China's diminishing low-cost advantage and increased local competition. Succeeding in the China 2.0 era will require western managers to reposition their businesses. Inspired by their extensive experience in doing business in China, the authors present more than 40 key issues in a compact format suitable for time-constrained executives. The book covers the overall effects on the ecomy, highlights future challenges, gives first-hand advice on how to manage a business in China, and helps the reader to understand the Chinese culture. China Business 2.0 also contains valuable insight sections in which top executives and consultants share their on-the-ground experiences in China. In addition, it features numerous practical tips that will help managers to be effective in China.
- Author BiographyDr. Henk R. Randau has held various management positions such as General Manager and Chief Financial Officer, in subsidiaries of large multinational industrial companies. He lived and worked in Mainland China for several years. Dr. Randau studied business administration in Germany and the United States. He received his Ph.D. in economics from the Wissenschaftliche Hochschule fuer Unternehmensfuehrung (WHU), Germany and published papers in well-known business journals. He is also a business founder and supports entrepreneurs as a business angel. Olga Medinskaya is a culture specialist who lived and worked for several years in Suzhou, China. She is the founder of an organization specializing in cultural training and experiences. Mrs. Medinskaya has been educated as an economist at the University of Mainz, Germany, where she earned her master's degree and at the University of Rostov, Russia, where she earned her bachelor's degree.
- Author(s)Henk R. Randau,Olga Medinskaya
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.