All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores public health in China in particular the management of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with the goal of understanding China's compliance with and resistance to the rms and rules embedded in the global health regime.
- Author BiographyLAI-HA CHAN Post-doctoral research fellow at the University of Technology in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Lai-Ha Chan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.