All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast-developing relationship between China and Europe has become one of the most important in international affairs. China-Europe Relations takes an invative and insightful look at this phemen, examining: * the state of Chinese studies in Europe and European studies in China * the decision-making behind the EU's China policy, and what the Chinese perceptions and assessments are of Europe that shape China's Europe policy * the recent rapid growth of bilateral commercial and techlogical relations * the global context of the bilateral Si-European relationship, in particular the interaction of China, the EU, and the United States * prospects for the future evolution of these relationships. The most systematic and comprehensive study on the subject to date, written by a stellar team of international contributors from China, Europe and the US, China-Europe Relations will appeal to students, academics and policy makers alike who are interested in international relations, comparative foreign policy and Chinese and European politics.
- Author BiographyDavid Shambaugh is Professor of Political Science and International Affairs. He is also a Nonresident Senior Fellow in the Foreign Policy Studies Program at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Eberhard Sandschneider has been Otto-Wolff-Director of the Research Institute of the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) since 2003. Zhou Hong is Professor of European Politics and Modern History, and Director of the Institute of European Studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Shambaugh,Eberhard Sandschneider,Zhou Hong
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.