All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina, long dormant in the world of design and residential architecture, has recently burst onto the world stage. Like everything else in China today, contemporary Chinese design combines elegant and deep-seated traditions with the exploratory ideas of a younger generation of designers. From revitalized hutongs in Beijing and lane houses in Shanghai to shiny new villas in Pudong and sleek urban apartments in Hong Kong, the best modern Chinese interior design blends the legacy of the past with a fresh appetite for the new. China Home explores this burgeoning phenomenon with images taken in more than 100 gorgeous homes, and will become an indispensable source book for everyone looking for ideas to create and re-work their living space.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman has been one of Smithsonian magazine's principal photographers for more than three decades. He has photographed extensively in Asia, and has produced 117 books, including Angkor: The Hidden Glories and the award-winning Japan Modern.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note180 Colour Photographs
- Weight916 g
- Width229 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.