Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's rapid ecomic growth and emergence on the world stage in recent years appear as signs of a country that is growing ever more powerful, but this perceived strength belies an insecure government with a tenuous grasp on domestic stability. As China nears a 2012 leadership transition, it is faced with myriad challenges, both internal and external, and understanding these challenges is critical to being able to predict and prepare for the China of the next decade.
- Author BiographySTRATFOR is a world leader in private global intelligence: political, economic, military and security. Utilizing a Web-based publishing platform, STRATFOR provides its members with in-depth analysis of important issues and events worldwide as well as rapid updates on developing events.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.