All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of the Chinese MNC is a new feature of globalization, one that will undoubtedly change the world. Why Chinese firms internationalize, how they do so, and what the impact of their internationalization on developed markets will be are the foci of this book.
- Author BiographyJohn R. McIntyre, Ph. D. is the founding Director of the Georgia Institute of Technology CIBER , Professor of Management (Strategy Area) in the College of Management with a courtesy appointment in International Relations in the Georgia Tech's Sam Nunn School of International Affairs. He received his graduate education at Northeastern University, completing his Ph.D. at the University of Georgia. Prior to joining Georgia Tech in September 1981, he was Research Associate for International Management at the Dean Rusk Center of the University of Georgia Law School. He has published in journals such as Technology and Society, Public Administration Quarterly, International Management Review, Defence Analysis, Studies in Comparative and International Development, The Journal of European Marketing, Politique Internationale, International Executive, International Trade Journal, among others.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristoph Lattemann,Ilan Alon,John R. McIntyre,Julian Chang,Marc Fetscherin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.