All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's rise on the international stage has been dramatic, inspiring a great deal of attention throughout the world. Picking up around the time of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, the commentaries collected in China Speaks provide the reader with the perspective of reporters from the Xinhua News Agency on events t only in China, but in the world at large. These commentaries reveal t only how China sees the world and itself, but how this nation wishes to be perceived. The results are revealing and often surprising, and this book will appeal to both journalists and diplomats, in addition to anyone with an interest in contemporary Chinese politics. Not for sale in the UK.
- Author BiographyThe Xinhua News Agency is China's national news agency, covering a variety of media platforms. Its international department is an important journalistic agency, with a philosophy of reporting objective truth, shouldering the vast responsibility of reporting on China to the world. This book was written collaboratively by the journalists and commentators of Xinhua's international department.
- Author(s)Xinhua News Agency
- PublisherCN TImes, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCN TImes, Incorporated
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.