All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteeped in romanticism, The China Tea Book focuses on the land where tea was born - China. A host of facts and tales associated with this magical infusion that has enjoyed five thousand years of popularity are narrated in a style that brims over with culture, charm and good taste. Passionate yet rigorously researched, refined but eminently practical, The China Tea Book is designed for leisure reading. It chronicles the history of tea in China and its transmission across the globe, the abundance of tea types, miraculous health benefits of the drink, tea-brewing and tasting etiquette, and the immensity and sophistication of tea culture. Large numbers of fine illustrations are a superb foil to the ambience of China's ancient culture that permeates the narration. And the layout and binding almost seem to inject the elegant soul of this volume with a touch of Chinese sagacity. Whether the reader takes an interest in tea culture or is a fan of Chinese culture, The China Tea Book is the best choice for reading, visual appreciation and collection.
- PublisherCYPI Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCYPI Press
- Content Note300 Illustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.